- Gaussian channel analysis shows bullish momentum.
- Price bounces off volume profile point of control line, adding further strength to the bullish case.
- Trader Mindset announcement.
The bulls are in control as the Dollar weakens. The Euro is strengthening, and it’s evident on the chart.
Price has tested the zone within the gaussian channel and has bounced successfully out of it. This is a good sign for trend-following traders who wish to go long the Euro because the trend is not too steep, and there are still opportunities to get long on pullbacks.
Since 6E bounced off the point of control line with conviction, we can safely say that bulls are in control. It would be ideal for traders to ignore short signals on their strategies from here on out until we see the trend change. There is no point in fighting the trend.
Announcement about trader mindset
Soon, we will be launching something called ‘trader mindset.’ It’s a series of 1 on 1 sessions traders can book to have with Jay.
In these sessions, we are going to focus 80% of our attention on mindset and 20% on the practical elements required in trading and markets. We are going to look at your schedule, personality, and trading philosophy to begin building a solid plan you can rely on. We will not cover trading strategies in these sessions nor technical patterns or setups. I am simply here to help you understand the best path forward toward achieving trading success. I am here to support you. We will be releasing a video soon with more details.
Topics we will discuss include:
- Objective trading vs. subjective trading
- Developing an actual plan and something that you can trust
- ‘Importance’ as a major factor in why failure arises and how to release it
- The ego and its role in trading decisions
- How you can make trading easy
- How to make the choice that successful trading is what you actually want
- Vital exercises to improve your trading ability and decision making
- Why your expectations on the outcome are the reason things don’t work out
- All major athletes need coaches. Trading is no different
- How to think in probabilities
If this is something that interests you and would like to be added to the list for a free session once rolled out, please add me on discord here Jay-OUP#6138, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org